IATT represents the production-chain of no dig technologies, as it includes contractors, agencies, suppliers of materials and equipment, design studios, public and private bodies managing belowground network utilities.
IATT also actively cooperates with other national associations, interested in the promotion and utilization of trenchless technologies as they are with “low environmental impact”.
Benefit of join IATT:
- Be updated on latest technological solutions;
- Get in touch with other counterparts and business opportunities
- Be a member of the Technical Committees and take part to Round table for the setting of price list book and best practise/reference standard regulation.
- Opportunity to take part in technical workshop, conferences, seminars, showcasing own case histories;
- Participate to technical training courses on latest technologies;
- Benefit from special discounts for the participation to some national fairs and to the International No Dig Conference;
- Free subscription to the “Italia No Dig” and “Trenchless International” magazines;
- Being part of the ISTT international network which includes 29 associations representing 33 countries worldwide;
- Actively contribute to the development of the no dig culture and the boost of trenchless market sectors.